"You Promised To Take Care Of Me And Make Sure I Lack Nothing, Death Should Have Taken.Mé" - Woman Móurns The Sudden Déath Of Her Only Child Who is a corper

 

Im tired of this life now, Where do i start from? She is my only child, She was doing her NYSC. Who will take care of me, You promised to take good care of me after ur service. Who will fulfill all the promises you made to me? Whom will i call my child?Why didnt death take me and leave you for me? Whats the benefit of living? If yöu have a hěart, dón't scróll pass wìthout Týping R.I.P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(PHOTOS) Pretty Amanda Dies As Building Collapse On Her At Night In Aba Just 3 weeks to her traditional Marriage

Young girl survives after being involved in an accident which saw an iron rod pierce her eye (Photos)